White Dog Music are pleased as punch to be able to offer the Acoustic Collection Range. With it's incredible build quality, stunning looks and amazing playability we believe that you simply can't buy a better guitar at this price.
Pro grade construction, seasoned tone woods, striking, classical stylings and serious quality Fishman® electrics make the Acoustic Centre's very own Acoustic Collection a compelling and affordable choice for the modern acoustic musician.
The new, Mahogany/Spruce Parlour model boasts a sound much, much bigger than its diminutive proportions would suggest, with a sweet midrange, projection and clarity perfect for either delicate fingerpickers, rootsy singer songwriters or Robert Johnson-style blues wailers.
Whilst its striking appointments - deco styled sound hole rosette and 19th Century "moustache" bridge - are clearly inspired by instruments from a more polite age, the rugged build quality and thoroughly up-to-date Fishman under-saddle pickup and preamp make the Acoustic Collection Parlour model a superb powerhouse instrument for today's rock 'n' roll road warriors.
The Parlour's rugged, all-solid wood construction guarantees quality performance, with presence enough for any unplugged show. For the additional demands of modern high volume, high definition performance environments, the loaded Fishman pickup and on-board electrics ensure excellent reproduction both on stage and in the studio.
The Acoustic Collection Parlour Features
- · Solid Rosewood Back & Sides
- · Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- · Mahogany Neck
- · Ebony Fingerboard with "Diamonds & Dots" Inlays
- · Rosewood Headstock Facing
- · Mahogany Bindings
- · Heart Shaped Custom Deco Design Soundhole/Rosette
- · Early 1800's French Lyre Guitar Style Ebony Bridge
- · Chrome Closed-Gear Tuners
- · Fishman Under-Saddle Pickup
- · Fishman INK 4 Active Preamp
- · High Gloss Finish
- · Fitted with Elites "Science Of Sound" Acoustic Strings
- · Custom Arched Case Included